Pass the line on the coffee shop and make your personal iced vanilla latte in minutes for a fraction of the
value with this easy and quick 3-element recipe. It's fresh and scrumptious, ready to head or enjoy at
home. At the same time as i usually decide on an iced matcha latte over coffee on most days, i lately
started out taking part in espresso this beyond 12 months and have come to appreciate a refreshing
beverage on occasion.
Making espresso at home offers me the strength to pick out which beans i take advantage of and what
other ingredients i upload to my drink. That's why i'm so excited to percentage this clean-to-make and
so-tons-less expensive-than-a-coffee-keep iced vanilla latte with you these days.
Iced vanilla latte
There's so much to like approximately this recipe:
- fresh and scrumptious
- simple and so clean to make
- it makes use of easy ingredients, no extra-sugary syrups
- it's made with plant-based milk instead of dairy
Ingredients you'll need
To get began, all you want are the following matters:
- coffee: when you have an espresso device, you're set. If you have an coffee device and are nonetheless
seeking to discover ways to use it, there are some splendid sources obtainable on how to drag the right
- milk: even as i normally use almond milk or coconut milk, regular dairy milk, cashew milk, oat milk, or
any other plant-based milk works notable.
- vanilla extract: this will supply the beverage the smooth vanilla flavor with out adding any sugary
- sweetener: i take advantage of maple syrup to sweeten my drinks or leave out completely.
- ice cubes: a handful of ice cubes will flip your vanilla latte right into a clean morning beverage for the
warmer months (i take advantage of a silicone tray to make rectangular ice cubes
How to make an iced vanilla latte
- Fill a glass with ice: if you're making it to-move, use an insulated tumbler. I really like the usage of this
ice dice tray as it makes the cutest rectangular cubes which can be just the right length.
- Pour milk over ice: add the vanilla extra and stir. If you're the use of sweetener, upload it now. Many
recipes just have you ever pour the shot of coffee first and then upload the milk, however i really like
the swirly effect you get when you pour a shot of espresso into milk.
- Pour coffee: i decide upon the use of organic, medium roast coffee beans. Keep your glass of milk
close by so that you can pour the shot into the glass straight away. Four. Mix and serve: i select drinking
my latte with a tumbler straw.
What do you do when you don't have an espresso machine?
In case you don't have an espresso device, use brewed coffee instead. I choose to use approximately
half cup of double-power brewed coffee and funky it down within the fridge earlier than making the
Iced coffee vs iced vanilla latte vs iced Americano
With so many coffee drinks, it can get a bit puzzling while trying to determine out the variations among
some of the popular iced drinks. Right here's a brief breakdown:
- Coffee: brewed coffee, poured over ice
- Americano: espresso mixed in water, poured over ice
- Vanilla latte: espresso mixed with milk, poured over ice
More easy drink recipes
- Iced Matcha Latte
- Turmeric Latte
- London Fog Latte
- Grapefruit Mimosa
- Matcha Bubble Tea
I hope you love this refreshing recipe as much as I do. Sign up for email
updates to receive more delicious recipes right in your inbox or check out my
new cookbook Plant Power Bowls. You can also follow me
on Instagram , Pinterest , or Facebook .
- 1 shot espresso
- 1 cup milk, such as almond milk or cashew milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ice
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Pour milk over ice. Add the vanilla extra and stir. If you're using sweetener, add
- Pour a shot of espresso into the milk.
- Using a straw or spoon, mix the iced vanilla latte. Serve and enjoy.
If you don't have an espresso machine, use brewed coffee instead. I prefer to use
about 1/2 cup of double-strength brewed coffee and cool it down in the fridge before
making the latte.
Consider drinking your latte with a glass straw to help protect your teeth.
Calories: 47kcal, Carbohydrates: 2g, Protein: 1g, Fat: 3g, Sodium: 326mg, Fiber: 1g, Sug
ar: 1g, Calcium: 300mg